Tuesday, November 22, 2011

then smile

I love to watch Indonesian football team when they are match with another nation.
I thought, it was our fate to (just) got silver medal because we lost on face malaysia in the final of SEA Games football competition.

you can say I'm over or whatever...
but I must admit that I really sad to heard that, I couldn't help to said the reasons why, I almost be a crybaby then.
silly and freak, right?
I just wanna be honest.
" why we can't? " that's my big question, 'til now I just can't stop thinking about it from last night.

It was like i look into my self.
many mistakes that I've made, then I met some new friends who have a selfish trait.
I couldn't control my mind or my self to not blame anything.
always " why? " "why?" and "why" again on my mind.
I tried to find the reason and it would be end with blaming something.
worse!

then I got something to learn after all of this, I must be patient.
I must realize if life never as easy as my dreams.
sometime, we must be okay not to be okay.
stop blaming someone else, we must look to our self before do it.
Thanks God who give me a way to got a solution, a quote from me today :

" like the tires, sometime we up and down. when we are down, just face them with smile because to get something good in the end, we must start it from something good too, at least from our mind-set :) "



No comments:

Post a Comment