Friday, November 11, 2011

11 11 11

I've cried for not only one time,
i've kept my pains all alone,
i've seen how people change one by one, slowly.

until one of my beloved friends told me, " ah lo tuh banyak banget masalahnya, kalau gue jadi lo udah depresi sendiri kali gue ".

now, although I never counting how many problems that i have, but i think she is true.
fortunately, i'm not a person who easily to be desperate.
really thankful to Allah, i still in the right way.
luckily, a solution came, made me feel more comfortable and relax.

creative by IX-6


the main of my problems (almost) solved.
I just need support from everyone that I love.

hmm... honestly, sometime i think i'm not being my self anymore in ninth grade.
just study, score, work in group, and something else like that for my busy days.
it was really really made me bored and no one realize it, may be.
but yeah! i can handle it, though just a small piece of my boredom.

on my "11-11-11" post, although nothing special on this beautiful date, I just wanna share some things that make me looks like the crazy one.
by the way, thanks for everyone who always beside me ( i can't help to mention them one by one).
I LOVE YOU ALL ♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment